Good Morning! We had this pic of my Mom & my sis & I taken on Mom's birthday. Mom was able to hold the lace dress up to her so that it would look like she had it on. It would have been too hard for her to change into it while she was in the wheelchair so this worked out great! I am off to go take my walk before it gets too hot! Have a wonderful day!
Thoughts from a Thankful Heart - "But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and that he will stand upon the earth at last. I shall see him, not as a stranger, but as a friend." What a glorious hope! Amen."

4 comments:
This really is a lovely picture. :)
RYC: Of course!
I love the picture--what a great memory. Also I love, love, love that verse--- I am ready to know him face to face.
I love this! RYC: I am having a D&C to remove 'endometrial polyps'. I am told that 99% of the time they are benign, but they will be sending them away for biopsy to make sure. The surgery is w/ general anesthetic and I should be okay after 24-48 hrs. Hopefully!
Mom is doing well overall. She thinks that she's completely fine and just a bit forgetful so that's difficult -- we've had to take some of her freedom away this week and that didn't go over very well. She's in the early stages so we are trying to enjoy these days before the decline really hits (3-5 yrs.) Thanks for asking. D
Post a Comment