This is a little paperbag album that I made for my friend for her birthday. We met today & went to a Quilting, Craft & Sewing show & had a fun time. We have been friends for over 20 years. We used to make crafts together all the time but she moved about 2 hours away from where I live so we don't get to very often anymore.
We did a couple of "Make It & Take It" crafts at the sewing show.
This little angel bell is supposed to be sleeping but I would like her better if she was smiling! She is a flower turned upside down. She was real easy to make, we finished her in about 5 mins!
I wanted to make this little ladybug because I have never done felting before. Whereas the little angel took us about 5 mins. to make, this guy took about 30! I thought he would make a cute pin cushion.
Thoughts from a Thankful Heart - "I will give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations. Amen"
3 comments:
How cute! I love the lady. You too!
You are always forgiven my friend. Glad to hear God is doing a new thing in you also. Makes the journey...less scary. Ya know?
Are you stalking me? LOL! Yes, tis I. Shhhh...
Post a Comment