Hello! It's been a few years since I've blogged but I'm hoping to start back up again & keep up with it. I have some things that I want to keep a diary of & this seems to be the best way to do it! So, I'm gonna try again! I am on Day 10 of using CARAC cream on my upper lip for sun damage. It is supposed to kill any pre-cancerous skin cancer cells but has some unsightly side effects (dry, cracking skin & open sores). So far it's not too bad but supposed to get worse before I'm done. I have been taking pics everyday so that I have a record of when things happen. I have used this once before & I couldn't remember what happened on which day so am hoping that by blogging about it I will have a record in case I have to use it again.
I love a good bargain & saving money so I hope to keep a record of the deals I am able to get & the coupons I use. There are alot of wonderful blogs out there that list the deals at each store for the week which I use & am thankful for but this will not be that kind of blog. They are a huge help to me & anyone who uses coupons, but this will be just for my personal record. I should have started at the beginning of the year so that I would be able to know my savings for the year but better late than never!
My husband & I love to garden so hopefully our gardening adventures will be here too.
Thanks so much for stopping by, please come by & visit again!