Sunday, April 10, 2011

CARAC Treatment

I am hoping & praying this treatment works. I am a little leary as I haven't had the bad side effects that most people have while using this cream on the face area. I'm on Day 10 of the treatment for what my dermatologist calls "sun damage" above my lips. The cream kills off any pre-cancerous cells. So far I haven't had any discomfort other than my lips feeling dry & chapped. No scabs or open, bleeding sores which most people get. I am thankful for that but hoping the cream is doing its job!



Day 1:


Day 10:


Looks like I may have some scabs forming, hopefully the cream will do it's thing in the next 4 days so I will be done with it! Have to see my Dr. next Monday. If this treatment doesn't work she may do a biopsy which she says will leave a scar. Hoping I don't have to have that done but if I do at least I will know that I tried this first!