And this is afterwards, I am still not thrilled to see that treadmill in the corner when I walk in the room but for now at least it's out of the way!
My DH made the pink chest for me years ago. I have momentos from my family in there & my quilts on top. Still working on the room but at least we got a good start!
I was born & raised in the town of Dumas, AR which is the town that was hit by the tornados on Sat. I have 3 aunts, 2 uncles & a cousin & his wife that live there. As far as we know they are all OK. I haven't been able to reach one aunt & uncle but we know that their neighborhood wasn't hit by the tornado & their neighbor is my uncle's sister & she is OK. They do not have power or water yet & the phones work sporadically. This is a small town of 5200 people & I heard on the news that 1/3 of the businesses there were destroyed. It is going to take them a long time to recover, please keep them in your prayers.
I am off to Wal-Mart, have a wonderful day!
Thoughts from a Thankful Heart - "Thank You that Your mercies are new each day. I pray that You will renew my body to serve You. Amen"



1 comment:
The room looks good!
Praying for Dumas and its inhabitants. What a sad thing to happen.
Post a Comment