Friday, February 23, 2007


Good Morning! We had rain most of the night but it is gone now & has left us with a beautiful clear, cool morning! Lots of big puffy clouds in the sky. I will be off shortly to take Mom to run errands. She needs to pick up a prescription at her Drs office & then go by the veggie stand. I hope to get to Michaels & Joanns later this afternoon if I can work that in!

I am about to begin a big project! We have a very small extra bedroom that is filled with #1, a big treadmill that doesn't fold up & has become a catch-all for anything that needs to be stored! #2, lots of boxes & tubs with momentoes from my ILs that I don't want to part with but need to find a place to store & #3, my sewing machine & stamping stuff buried beneath the boxes & tubs! I want to turn that room back into a crafting room which is what we orignially had planned. When my ILs passed away we brought all of their special things home & it has been too overwhelming to go through all of it before now. I would love to be able to go in there & craft so that I don't have to bring everything out onto my kitchen table. I think DH & I will start on it this weekend! We will have to figure out places for everything which means getting rid of stuff but it needs to be done & now is the time!

I have been thinking about getting a die cut machine for awhile but since I haven't been able to craft much I didn't think I would use it. My friend got a Cuttlebug awhile back & loves it. It is a smaller machine & not as expensive as the bigger machines. Since I don't do a lot of stamping & cardmaking I have been thinking this one might be a good investment. Now that I am going to have a craft room I decided to take the plunge! Armed with my 40% off coupon I went to Joanns yesterday & got one. It is really neat, I love it & it is really motivating me to get my craft room ready quickly!

I will take some before pics when we start our project this weekend & hopefully some after pics real soon! I need to get going, must tidy up the house before I pick up Mom!


Thoughts from a Thankful Heart -
"Thank You for this day. Give me Your great love, and the patience to do the small things that count for You. Amen."

2 comments:

CereneOne said...

Howdy stranger. Yes, I have had a blogger blog for quite some time now. Never posted until until recently. Same reasons as yourself. Love ya!

CereneOne said...

Hehe I was lonely too! Will post a bit of the follow up with pastor. I didn't put this on my Xanga one...