Sunday, February 12, 2012


Don't you love this cute Valentines postcard? It came from www.thegraphicsfairy.com.  I am so appreciative of the ladies around blogland that offer these beautiful images on their blogs!  It's been awhile since I played around with HTML codes & blog backgrounds so this blog is still a work in progress!  I need to add a header & some more pictures, I hope to get some time to work on those things soon.  

We are having a Valentines Brunch at Bible Study on Tuesday & I still have lots to do.  I still need to finish making Valentines cards & figure out what food I want to take.  I am thinking about making this Strawberry Fudge, it looks yummy & very easy to make.     

We had rain this evening, I love sitting inside my home listening to the rain fall outside.  Very soft, soothing sound.  We've had warm weather for awhile now so this is a welcome change!

Past my bedtime so I need to get to bed, have a wonderful Lord's Day!


No comments: